PLC Tutorial Point will assists you with a comprehensive guide that primarily targets students in the Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation engineering streams in order to crack competitive examinations and prepare for the written tests of top MNC company.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the Top 100 PLC Objective Questions and Answers that will ensure a smooth transition to the next level because the questions have been strategically crafted.
If you’ve recently taken any competitive tests or interviews, or if you have any additional questions not answered here, we encourage you to comment below your questions
Questions and Answers for the Top 100 PLC Objectives
PLC Quiz, PLC MCQ, PLC Test, Top 100 PLC Objective Questions and Answers, Programmable Logic Controller Objective Questions, Programmable Logic Controller Tests, PLC Quiz, PLC MCQ, PLC Test, PLC Quiz, PLC MCQ, PLC Test
- For PLCs on different network types _ ControlLogix ______________________.
- A. can perform as a communications gateway between networks.
- B. cannot perform as a communications gateway between networks.t
- C. can perform as a communications gateway between networks if used as a Producer/Consumer network model.
- None of these
A. can perform as a communications gateway between networks.
2. The programming environment used for the ControlLogix system is
- A. RSLogix 5000
- B. RSLogix 5
- C. RSLogix 500
- D. RSLogix50
A. RSLogix 5000
3. ControlLogix processors are capable of running 1 continuous task and _ periodic task.
- A. 31
- B. 64
- C. 32
- D. 33
4. Select the correct answer: The programming languages available for use with ControlLogix are _.
- A. Ladder Logic programming _ Sequential Function Chart programming _ Function Block Diagram Cascading Block Diagram .
- B. Ladder Logic programming Sequential Function Chart Programming _Structured Text programming and Function Block Diagram programming.
- C. Cascading Block Diagram Ladder Logic programming _ Sequential Function Chart programming _ Structured Text programming
- D. Ladder Logic programming _Sequential Flow Programming
B. Ladder Logic programming _Sequential Function Chart Programming _Structured Text programming and Function Block Diagram programming.
5. The ControlLogix system ________allow the mixing of I/O_legacy controllers and networks.
- A. will not
- B. will
- C. will if used only in the Producer/Consumer network model.
- D. none of these
6. Motion control is ____.
- A. embedded into the ControlLogix system.
- B. not embedded into the ControlLogix system.
- C. requires redendent cpu
- D. none of these
A. embedded into the ControlLogix system.
7. A PLC is capable of:
- A. Sequencing and data manipulation
- B. Timing and counting
- C. arithmetic and logical
- D. All of these
D. All of these
8. One of the greatest advantages of PLCs versus other control systems is __.
- A. that PLCs are not flexible
- B. the PLC’s input / output system
- C. that they are hardwired and cannot be changed
- D. PLC are not relaible
B. the PLC’s input / output system
9. _ are used to represent logic circuits in electromechanical relay systems as well as in PLC systems.
- A. Special circuits
- B. Ladder circuits
- C. Documentation systems
- D. None of these
B. Ladder circuits
10. Micro PLCs are generally used in applications requiring up to _.
- A. 32 I/O
- B. 128 I/O
- C. 64 inputs and 64 outputs
- D. 256 I/O
A. 32 I/O